uLearnMoney is an online Financial Literacy Platform that provides financial education for young millennials and assists them to respond to immediate financial challenges, questions and doubts particularly curated for Universities & Colleges students.
To elevate Financial Literacy among the tertiary students.
To provide a credible and conducive online learning platform to acquire financial knowledge and skills.
To prepare and empower students with the right financial mindset and well-being for their future life beyond academic years.
What are the problems and pain points that uLearnMoney trying to solve and what are the solutions?
- 2 out of 3 Malaysian are not financial literate.
Society Financial Pain Points
- Insufficient Emergency Fund
- Low Retirement Saving
- High Bankruptcy Rate
- Trapped by Scam
University Students’ Financial Challenges:
- 67% are Financially stressed due to High Cost of Living. No saving and lack of financial knowledge.
- 84% Do not know any particular trusted/ credible online platform to get financial information and advice.
- 98% can only resort to friends and family and random online search but not confident with their sources.
- Student loans has huge default debt which amounted to 39 Billion!
Solutions offered by uLearnMoney:
Enhance your financial literacy with over 100 videos.
Engage with the financial experts and gain access to monthly webinar sessions.
Get personal face time mentoring by the leading financial experts.
Medium of Language
All the financial literacy courses available are currently offered in English language for the meantime and are produced by professional English copywriter.
uLearnMoney is a platform with 5Cs advantages and differentiation:
15 years of content creation experience and education on Personal Finance.
Adaptable learning environment coupled with engaging learning presentation.
Your finance & investment questions all answered.
Learn Anytime, Anywhere across any devices.
Make your money stretch further with “Content Sharing Economy”.